Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is just the right program for you. Your safety is guaranteed through the close guidance of one of our instructors. Discover Scuba Diving is available to anybody from 10 years old.
Also for those that have dived before, but are still not certified, Discover Scuba Diving is a great way to be out diving for a day and experience what the Krabi area has to offer.
If you choose for the sea option, you will receive a briefing of around 30 minutes on the boat, where you will learn basic safety skills to get comfortable breathing and moving underwater under the direct supervision of a PADI professional.
After, you will practice a few skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure and take full advantage of your 2 dives in the Discover Scuba Diving program.
If you choose for the pool + sea option, you will receive a 30 minutes brief at the edge of our private pool, after which you will practice a few skills in shallow water to prepare for you dives from the boat, any day after.
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Prerequisites: must be comfortable in water
- N° of dives : 2 (1 day), at Phi Phi Islands
- Max depth: 12 meters
- Duration: 1 full day on the boat / for the pool option, add about 2-3 hours on a separate day.
- Student/Instructor ratio: 2:1 max (sea) – 4:1 max (pool)
- Price: Pool only = 1,500 Baht
Sea only = 4,900 Baht (plus national park fee)
Pool and sea = 5,800 Baht (plus national park fee)
- Marine park entrance fee (valid for 3 days) : 400 Baht
- Marine park diving fee (Valid for 1 day) : 200 Baht
(Discounts apply for children under 15)
- Full service boat trip (food and soft drinks)
- Full equipment
- PADI materials
- Free hotel pick up (Ao Nang area)
- Pick up from hotel around 07:15
- Return to hotel around 18:30
(Approximate time – subject to change on the day)