Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career. Scuba divers look up to PADI Divemasters because they are leaders who mentor and motivate others. As a Divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot, but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. During your PADI Divemaster course you’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
You will be qualified for
- Guiding divers underwater
- Assist PADI Instructors during their courses
- Conduct the ReActivate program (refresher course)
- Continue your professional career by becoming DSD leader or PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
The PADI Divemaster course consists of four main phases :
- Knowledge development (online independent study or in the classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined water (pool) to learn how to demonstrate the skills in a professional way
- Open water to practice the skills you learned and assist your PADI Instructor
- Complete some aquatic skills
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Prerequisites: PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- N° of dives to start the course: 40
- Have taken an EFR course or equivalent in the last 24 months
- Have had a medical examination in the last 12 months
- Duration: 2 weeks to 3 months
- Price: 30,000 baht to 36,000 baht depending on your amount of logged dives (+ Divemaster Crew Pack)
- Full equipment (possible to rent from us, please contact us!)
(MANDATORY: Your own fins, mask, snorkel, compass and SMB)
- Divemaster Crew Pack 9,900 THB
- Registration fee 220 AUD