You’re a certified diver but you haven’t been diving lately? Knowledge and skills have gotten a bit rusty over the years? Then a Refresher Course is the right option for you. You will go over the basics again, together with your instructor. You can ask questions, express concerns or just soak up all the information your instructor has for you. The Refresher Course is a hands on, practical session, to get you back in the water with confidence.
If you choose for the pool option, you will receive a theory briefing followed by a practical session in our private pool to practice the exercises that are essential for any certified diver, together with a PADI Pro.
If you choose the pool + sea option, your Refresher Course will contain a theory briefing followed by a practical session in our private pool, to practice the exercises that are essential for any certified diver. Together with a PADI Pro you can practice those in the sea the next day during your 2 dives.
If you choose the sea option, your Refresher Course will include a theory briefing on the boat followed by a practical session in the sea to refresh your skills that are essential for any certified diver, together with a PADI Pro.
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Prerequisites: minimum PADI Scuba Diver or equivalent
- N° of dives : 2 (1 day), at Phi Phi Islands
- Max depth: according to your level
- Duration: Pool = half day/Sea = 1 day/Pool and sea = 1 day and half
- Student/Instructor ratio: 4:1 max (sea)
- Price: Pool = 1,500 Baht
Sea = 4,900 Baht (plus national park fee)
Pool and sea = 5,400 Baht (plus national park fee)
- National park entrance fee (valid for 3 days) : 400 Baht
- National park diving fee (valid for 1 day) : 200 Baht
(Discounts apply for children under 15)
- Full equipment
- Full service boat trip (food and soft drinks)
- PADI materials
- Free hotel pick up (Ao Nang area)
- Pick up from hotel around 07:15
- Return to hotel around 18:30
(Approximate time – subject to change on the day)